Top 5 Reasons why You should learn Java
We have already discussed about what we should know about Java, now in this blog let us know how learning Java Programming will help us. Java is the language that is one of the easiest programming languages one can learn. The possibilities of what you can do with Java are endless! It is so simple at the same time, but so powerful! Because of this, Java has become the industry’s most widely used language, and Java Certification is one of the most sought-after skills by employers.
Here are the top 5 reasons why it is a good idea to learn Java.
- Java is both portable and versatile
- Java Development Tools
- There is a huge demand for Java everywhere
- Application Development in Java.
- High Salary Packages with Java.
Let’s get started by understanding all the above points in the order:
Java is both portable and versatile
There are many benefits to using Java as a programming language, including its portability and versatility. The term portable refers to Java’s ability to run across multiple platforms. Due to its open-source nature, it can be used across various operating systems. The tagline “Write Once, Run Anywhere” refers to the fact that Java bytecode can run on any hardware with a Java Virtual Machine. The code or Java applications can simply be written in a Windows environment and run in another one, such as Linux.
The versatility of Java is also said to make it one of the most popular languages. This is due to several factors. The first advantage is that it is dynamically coded, and all the codes are organized in an object-oriented format called a class. As a result, it is highly secure. The software can also work across a network with different resources. Due to this, Java is network-centric and is not going out of date any time soon.
Java Development Tools
Developing Java programs is now much easier thanks to the availability of many powerful development tools.
There are a number of popular Java development tools, including:
- Android Studio
In addition to assisting code writers, all of these tools offer programming professionals high-level debugging capabilities.
There is a huge demand for Java everywhere
You can find Java everywhere, on the desktop, on mobile, and on just about anything! Java has been used explicitly in the following departments:
- Management of transactions in banking
- Java developers are hired most often in the information technology sector to solve implementation dependencies.
- To write algorithms to determine which company to invest in on the stock market
- Applications for financial services use Java on the server
This means that it isn’t restricted to just one domain! Moreover, major companies like Google, Philips, CapitalOne, Accenture, Uber, etc., use it.
You can rest assured that Java will not disappear any time soon!
Application Development in Java
The Java environment is everywhere, and there are tons of possibilities with it!
The following are some technologies that make use of Java. Listed below are some of the domains influenced by Java.
- Frameworks and applications for web development.
- Android applications are developed using Java
- Java is used to automate the testing of web applications. Testing Java applications is automated with tools like Selenium and QTP.
- Hadoop MapReduce is implemented primarily in Java
- In the scientific and research communities, it is necessary to handle large amounts of data.
High Salary Packages with Java
In the industry, Java developers are the ones who acquire high-paying jobs. It is estimated that a Java Developer in India earns around Rs. 10,00,000/- a year.From the early 2000’s to the present, Java has dominated this field. As a result, you should be able to get a good idea of how popular Java is and how widely it is used.
Here are my top 5 reasons to learn Java. The comment section is open for any other reasons you might have in mind.
You can also refer to our other blogs where we are giving you insights of other courses and the future in this area.